Special Order Bridal
All merchandise is individually ordered from our designers for you once your full online payment is received. As all of our gowns are handmade in Europe, there may be small variations from the sample or minor irregularities in the fabric which are not considered defective. These variations cannot be controlled by the designer or Bailando Boutique.
We understand how important a wedding gown is to a bride, and we are committed to making sure that you have a wonderful experience and LOVE your dress! If for any reason you are not satisfied with the dress we are committed to working with you to remedy the issue.
Return and Exchanges (Online Orders)
All returns must be authorized by Bailando Boutique and the merchandise must be returned in the original packaging with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization provided by Bailando Boutique) number attached.
The following policies may apply to you:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason for your return. Bailando Boutique will then provide you with an RMA number and assist to arrange for your item to be returned.
- All returns and exchanges must be authorized by Bailando Boutique within 5 business days of receiving your merchandise.
- All merchandise being returned must be returned in the original packaging with your RMA number attached.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 50% if the item is returned within 14 business days and is in its original condition.
- Items must not have been worn, altered or washed and all tags must be intact.
- We recommend all items to be tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you qualify for an exchange or refund within 14 business days.
- In the unlikely circumstance of a manufacturing default, items can be returned for a replacement or repair. In the event of defective merchandise, you must contact email@example.com within 5 business days of receipt of the item, and return the merchandise to us within 14 business days with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number attached.
- Order cancellations: before the item has been shipped due to cancellation of the wedding or event is subject to forfeit of 50% of the total amount. The remaining 50% will be refunded within 2-5 business days.
All our wedding gowns are hand made within 5 to 6 months. You will be notified when your order is complete and ready to be shipped.
Orders shipped internationally might be subject to duties or taxes. Payment of any duties or taxes is the responsibility of the recipient and these fees are collected at the time of delivery.